What are Cookies?
What information do Cookies collect?
How are cookies managed?
Cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you access our websites are designed by:
third parties involved with us in marketing programs
third parties transmitting advertising messages on the internet
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
for technical purposes necessary for the effective operation of our websites, especially in relation to online transactions and your navigation on the site
to promote advertising messages or targeted actions
to gather information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including tracking the success of a campaign or competition, etc.
to allow Electronicsworld.gr Company to fulfill its contractual obligations and make payments to third parties, when you purchase a product from our website via credit card.
How to disable Cookies?
If you use Internet Explorer:
1. Select from the menu “Tools” and then “Internet Options”
2. click on the “Privacy” tab
3. select the setting for the appropriate setting.
If you use Google Chrome:
1. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced”
2. In the “Privacy and Security” section, click “Content Settings”
3. Click on “Cookies”.
If you use Safari:
1. select “Preferences” and then “Privacy”
2. Click on “Remove all site data”.
If you use Mozilla Firefox:
1. Select from the menu “Tools” and then “Options”
2. Click on the “Privacy” icon
3. find the menu “cookies” and select the relevant options.
Finally, if you are using Opera 6.0:
1. Select from the menu “Files” and then “Preferences”
2. Click on “Privacy”.
What happens if you turn off Cookies?
This depends on which cookies you have disabled, but generally the website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will not be able to complete online purchases on our sites.